Saturday, May 21, 2005


When it says "don't feed the bears", you probably shouldn't. Mary and I thought this picture was funny when we took it last summer. I guess you'll find anything entertaining after riding in a car for hours upon hours on end. Posted by Hello

Finally an update! I hope you all enjoy this.

First things first. Adios American Eagle. Thats right, I quit. If you can even call it quiting since I hadn't even started yet. The hours just wouldn't work out for what I wanted and what they were going to give me. Oh well. We'll see what else comes my way. So far Aegon has been good to me. Lets just hope that it continues that way.

Second, I'm going to the Green Day concert! I'm so incredibly excited. Thanks to Poopsie for going with me. After missing the concert in Cedar Rapids I thought the opportunity had passed. I about pooped myself when I learned they were coming back. I can't wait. Josh also bought season two of the Golden Girls AND he watched some of the episodes with me. Well, kinda. He was he was with me while I watched them. At least he tried. Could I have a better boyfriend?

Man, I'm pooped. I think I should sleep well tonight. Since I have been home I don't think I have been able to sleep in yet. I'm hoping for next weekend, but I suppose we'll just have to see what happens.

"I don’t need no evidence written in a paper card saying that you miss me, that living alone is awfully hard. Just come home as soon as you can. Come home, don’t ever leave again. Then together we will spend, every moment till the end"

Random Thought of the Day: My summer officially starts tomorrow. Or so it seems to me.

Quote of the Day: Mary "Will you play scatagories with me if I promise not to be a Nazi about it?"

Little Known Fact About Me: I hate touching raw meat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I was gonna make a lewd comment about you touching raw meat, but I'll refrain.

Your face is terrifying in that picture.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Haha,I can only imagine what that comment would have been! And whats so terrifying about my face?

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home