Tuesday, May 10, 2005


There's still a chance! After being MASSIVELY disappointed with not being able to go to the Green Day concert, (which is tomorrow night) I was estactic to hear that they are going to be in Des Moines in September. I am determined to go to this concert. Now I just need to find someone to go with me. Do I have any takers? I guarantee it'll be an AMAZING time. Posted by Hello

It seems as thought the end is near for my plant. I dont understand what happened. My thinks that it was overwatered. I watered it once a week and ever time I did, it was dry. I guess I'm just being punished for loving it too much. I hope that it pulls through. Otherwise I might just have to go buy a replacement. Not that Stephrika can really be replaced. It sort of depresses me that I can't even keep a plant alive.

I have worked a full day for the past two days at Aegon. From what I hear, there will be plenty of work for awhile. The last I heard this was supposed to be part time. Not that I'm complaining, I wish it was full time. I really just wish I knew what was going on. I start American Eagle this weekend. I hope they give me night and every other weekend off like I want. If not, I just might have to quit.

Random Thought of the Day: The construction on Edgewood Road sucks!

Quote of the Day: Peggy "Never get too comfortable."

Little Known Fact About Me: I like to have things planned out before I do them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still cant get over stephrika...who come up with that! Ann you are one crazy cat!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Well thats your opinion.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juani seriously!!! Pathetic effort on your part with the updates this summer! (shaking my finger at you)

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home