Saturday, April 30, 2005


Here's Jen when we were being crazy in the hallway earlier this year. We were really hyper one day and we felt like doing hand stands and cartwheels. I attempted to do a cartwheel but I just ended up crashing into the wall. Luckily I wasn't hurt that bad. Posted by Hello

Finals week is upon us and I'm realizing that I won't be able to accomplish all that I want to. I quite proud of myself though for reading 200 pages of my book in two days. I am very happy to say that the book is now finished! Now its on to the real studying. I've been gettin my room ready to move and it is looking really depressing. All of my pictures and other decorations are put away. I think its really just starting to hit me that I only have a week left.

Even though I want to enjoy my last week, I hope it goes fast. I miss Josh so incredibly much. I'm going crazy without him.

Random Thought of the Day: Am I that big of a loser, or is she just that cool?

Little Known Fact About Me: Chewing gum hurts my jaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home