
Giddy up! Here is Mary and her infamous horse sweatshirt. We thought the mountains in the background went nice with it. If it makes it any better, she bought it in Sweden. Oh those crazy Sweds. That sweatshirt is a classic. NEVER get rid of it.

I should have known better. The last few days I have been enjoying many Skittles and today alone I have five Airheads. Now my mouth is full of sores. I know I can't handle that much candy, its just normally my tongue bleeds. That didn't happen this time so I thought I was safe. Clearly I wasn't. Its gonna be a little uncomfortable now to wear my retainers, but thats just the price I have to pay. I think I'm gonna have to lay off the candy for awhile. Its just so delicious.
Random Thought of the Day: What was with the freak hail storm today?
Quote of the Day: Erin "I brought back cheese!"
Little Known Fact About Me: I've worn glasses since fourth grade.

3 Comments:
This picture is definitely going to come back to haunt me! If it'ss not already. I can definitely see it being shown to family at my wedding, that is if anyone would want to marry a girl who owns such a sweatshirt.
I was thinking....what is the obsession with my horse sweatshirt?...:/ then it occurred to me!!!! JEALOUS!!! YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS!!!
That must be it. And also, I wouldn't be so worried about this picture being shown at your wedding. You should see the one I almost posted. Maybe I'll save that one for a later date. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home