
So I decided I would try this thing and start posting some pictures. I'm sure you're all glad I chose this one to be the first picture posted. I had to start somewhere and why not start with that hot ass!! And yes ladies, its all mine!

The weeks has been going pretty fast. Slowly but surely everything is getting finished. Its hard to believe that I only have one more week of classes left. AHH! I need to start packing up my room. Its gonna be kinda sad. This room has been good to me for the past two years, but I'm ready to get the hell out of the dorms. I'm really excited for my apartment and my new roommates. Hopefully everything will work out.
Not much else to say. I think the picture is what makes this post. Enjoy!
Random Thought of the Day: Thanks to Steph for making my night! I laughed till I was purple. (Literally)
Quote of the Day: Ashley "Hold on! I'm naked and on the phone!"
Little Known Fact About Me: I get out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off.

2 Comments:
niiiiiiiice
Yeah? Where's my nude phone call.
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel." ~ Homer J.
Post a Comment
<< Home