Friday, March 18, 2005

Kevin Kading posted one of the most, if not the most, distrubing videos I have ever seen in my life. He had a warning for it, but I dont't think that the warning was good enough. Besides, when you put warning on there, it just makes somone want to watch it even more. Anyways, I could not even finish watching it. I seriously wanted to cry. How could anyone be so cruel? And if that wasn't bad enough, I left right after to do more job hunting. While I was out driving there was a Blazer that was infront of me. The person in the car would swerve all over the road to run over animals that had already been hit. At first I didn't understand what was going on when the Blazer flew off the side of the road into the gravel until I saw the animal that they ran over. Then just a few blocks later it flew to the other side of the road to run over squirrel that was already dead. I don't understand how people get enjoyment out of this? There are certain people are school, who shall remain nameless, who have told me that they purposefully swerve to hit animals as they try to run across the road. Seriously, what is wrong with people? Its not funny, its not cool, and it really pisses me off when I see people doing this or talk about.I could probably go on forever on this so I might as well stop talking about it now before I get even more upset.

What is wrong with my body? It seriously hates me. I can't decided if I have the cold again or if its allergies. I took some allergy medicine this moring that claimed it was nondrowsy. I woke up at 10 this morning after getting at least 9 hours of sleep. I got up and showered and ate and at about 1:30 I started reading and I just passed out. I woke up and hour later and ever since then my body has gone crazy. I can't fully wake up at all. I'm just in a huge daze. Not only that but I'm still stuffed up, my throat still hurts, and I still have a headache. This better go away and fast. There is no way I am going to be able to function like this next week at school.

Will someone please give me a job? It depresses me a lot. I am not looking forward to this summer for many,many reasons. Everything is going to be different. I just wish that eveything could be the same as it was. Or I wish I knew what I was doing at least. I just get to frustrated because I'm going out and I'm trying so hard but nothign is working for me. I just hate the wait. I have turned in applications for places who said that they do take summer help, but I just want them to call me right away and tell me yes or no. Somehow everthing will work out, whether its how I want it to or not.

Random Thought of the Day: Sharing a bed with Mary is not fun.

Quote of the Day: My Dad "That's a friggin blizzard!"

Little Known Fact About Me: I hog the covers. (Several people will agree with this.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home