Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The spanish paper is finally finished and you have no idea how relieved I am about it. Too bad I have more spanish homework to do tonight. The issue is my brain is pretty spanished out for the night. I guess I'll just have to try to quickly do it before class tomorrow. To be honest I really could care less about that. I have my paper finished and that's all that matters!!

Dance class is slowly but surely getting worse every day. I just suck. Its not all my fault though. She just isn't explaining everything as well as she needs to. Its really frustrating because she just keeps adding on to the dance that I don't even understand! And what made it worse was when Krista informed me that we had spectators today. I really don't appreciate the two guys staring in the door at us. I don't need more people seeing me how horrible I am.

At 3:15 tomorrow afternoon I will officially be on Spring Break!! I'll FINALLY be able to rest for awhile. I'll be begin my fabulous week with a night at home then I'm off to sunny and exciting...DES MOINES! I know, you are all jealous of me! Then I'll spend the rest of the time at home doing...I'm not really sure what. As long as I don't have to go to class I'll be happy.

Random Thought of the Day: I hate it when people pick the stall in the bathroom that is right next to mine. Today, I was that person.

Quote of the Day: Steph "Paul...that was a gospel, right? Matthew, Mark, Luke, and Paul. Yeah!"

Little Known Fact About Me: My lips are chapped and I just split them open laughing at the Golden Girls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I miss you so much.

I wanna leer at you when you dance.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home