Friday, January 28, 2005

Well, I'm home for the weekend. I had a dentist appointment today so I had to come home. I had a interesting night last night. I was gettin ready for bed when I remembered the Unsolved Mysteries that I had watched early that day. It was about thest ghosts that were tormenting people. They would physically hurt them. So there I was at one in the morning, terrified and alone. It was a rare occasion that I wished I was going to sleep with Mary. I finally fell asleep when I abruptly woke up at 3:30, terrified again. Then the house phone rang. From what I hear it was one of Mary's friends in Sweden. Come on people, think of the time differences! Then Teresa gets up cause the thinks Sammie had knocked something down in the backroom. So finally I get back to sleep after all of that. Then at 6:30 I woke up to my phone beepin to hell cause it wasn't in the charger right. Damn that phone. I had to get up and find some tape so that it would stay in there. I fall back to sleep then wake up at 9 to Teresa sing and whistling at the top of her lungs! Then after that Ann calls the house repeatedly! I was not about to get out of bed. I finally woke up at 10:15. I was definitely not rested when I woke up.

But on a better note, I didn't have any cavities today. Hooray! If I did was going to freak on myself. Simply because I am a psycho when it comes to oral hygiene. They kept telling me about how beautiful my teeth are. I was happy to hear it. I don't enjoy how my teeth look at times.

After months of say that I was going to whiten my teeth again, I finally went out and bought the white strips today. I told you I would babe! In two weeks I will have a brighter, sparkling smile! I can't wait. I also got a few other things at Target today. I get new eyeshadow, mascara, and fingernail polish. I spent at least a half an hour just looking at make up. It was amazing. I wish I could have bought so much more. I could just see myself buying all this make up and never using it though. So I decided to stear clear of that. I also went and looked a the furniture. I can't wait to start buying new furniture for my apartment!! I also loved having the car today. I just love being able to go out and do what I want. Someday I'll have that luxury everyday.

I also loved being the only one home today. I definitely turned up the radio and sang and danced my heart out. I just love running around and acting like a freak sometimes. It was very enjoyable.

I am getting very, very sick. My throat and ears are killing, my head feels like it is going to explode, whenever I bend over my nose runs like a freak but when I'm sitting up I can't breath out of it, and I'm exhausted.

I added a new link on the side. Its to Ann's blog. It should be an interesting one. She has one post and already got a comment from a random. Why don't I ever get those?

Random Thought of the Day: I'm SO frustrated with things.


Quote of the Day: Dad "Jean, you don't have many opportunities to do things for me anymore." Me: "What do you want?" Dad: "Three scoops of ice cream."

Little Known Fact About Me: When I write my F's I start at the bottom instead of the top.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where r u from?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

She will when a get ahold of her.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home