Taking a literature class is bad enough, but taking one that is completely in Spanish wasn't the smartest decision I've ever made. I really enjoy the class. I love every I've read so far, I just wish that it was taught in English. It would be a lot easier for me to understand. My professor just gets really excited sometimes and he starts talking really fast so I can't always keep up with him. Plus, reading everything takes twice as long. I'm constantly having to look words up. But I do feel that my spanish is slowly improving. Which it should be doing. I wish it would at a faster pace though. I'm still not confident in my verbal abilities but my listening, writing, and reading abilities seem to be doing well. I hope I'm almost finished with my minor, though I highly doubt that I am. I suppose I should declare my minor. I'll do that some day soon.
Speaking of my Spanish class, I have never felt more like a loser and a loner than I do when I'm in that class. I don't know anyone in that class and everyone has friends in there. I sit down and everyone sits away from me. There was literally like three desks inbetween me and the next person. Whats the deal people? I don't smell and I don't think I'm that bad looking. Hopefully once the semester goes on things will get better. I mean, I have other classes where I don't know anyone but its not like this. Maybe I'm just freakin out about this.
I would just like to thank Ashley for giving me the Ari Hest CD. I am in love with it. I can't stop listening to it. She also gave me the Matt Wertz live CD. I haven't gotten around to listen to that one though. The thing is, Erin refused to listen to Ari Hest from some reason, so I have listen to it with my headphones on. Which I'm okay with actually. The speakers on my computer kinda suck, so it sounds better when I listen to music with headphones.
I bought my last book today. It was for Social Problems. There goes another 80 bucks. I hate spending money. Well, at least on something like that.
I have to take a body composistion test tomorrow. I was told to stay hydrated. I'm doing my best. I'm a little nervous yet curious to see exactly what percent of my body is fat. We'll see how it goes.
Random Thought of the Day: I had a dream last night that I slept through my first class and I didn't care.
Little Known Fact About Me: My alarm has to be set to the radio. I can't wake up to it beeping. It puts me in a bad mood.
Speaking of my Spanish class, I have never felt more like a loser and a loner than I do when I'm in that class. I don't know anyone in that class and everyone has friends in there. I sit down and everyone sits away from me. There was literally like three desks inbetween me and the next person. Whats the deal people? I don't smell and I don't think I'm that bad looking. Hopefully once the semester goes on things will get better. I mean, I have other classes where I don't know anyone but its not like this. Maybe I'm just freakin out about this.
I would just like to thank Ashley for giving me the Ari Hest CD. I am in love with it. I can't stop listening to it. She also gave me the Matt Wertz live CD. I haven't gotten around to listen to that one though. The thing is, Erin refused to listen to Ari Hest from some reason, so I have listen to it with my headphones on. Which I'm okay with actually. The speakers on my computer kinda suck, so it sounds better when I listen to music with headphones.
I bought my last book today. It was for Social Problems. There goes another 80 bucks. I hate spending money. Well, at least on something like that.
I have to take a body composistion test tomorrow. I was told to stay hydrated. I'm doing my best. I'm a little nervous yet curious to see exactly what percent of my body is fat. We'll see how it goes.
Random Thought of the Day: I had a dream last night that I slept through my first class and I didn't care.
Little Known Fact About Me: My alarm has to be set to the radio. I can't wake up to it beeping. It puts me in a bad mood.

2 Comments:
I agree. I, too, was surprised at the length of time it takes you to update.
Sorry it take me so long to write them. At least I've been writing somewhat regularly.
Post a Comment
<< Home