Not a good day for me at all. I'm very down. And the massive amounts of snow we are going to get is not making things better. I can't wait till summe. For some reason I always feel that summer will solve all of my problem. Though I am almost positive that it won't. I can at least hope though. Can't I?
I had a close call with the computer tonight. (Which is one of things that really put me over the edge tonight.) I came home from work and tried to start my computer, but it wouldn't turn on. And naturally I freak. So who did I call? My baby. He made it all better. Then I told my dad tonight when he got home and he remembered that the display one at the store did that and the guy just took the battery out and put it back in and it worked fine. So thats what we did, and sure enough, its working now. It makes me feel a little better.
I went shopping last night. I didn't go to the mall wanting to shop though. I tried to go get my hair cut. I walked into Master Cuts and there was only one chica in there and she was dying two other girls' hair. She said it was going to be an hour, so I decided to just go shopping and wander around. I was on my way back after awhile and a whole family decided to walk in right before me. I didn't even try it and I left. I freakin better be able to go some time this week or I am going to freak. My hair is getting way too long and annoying.
There is a bet going. The prize: Pride. My bet: 4 inches. Of course he had to go just one inch more than me. We'll see who wins.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
Random Thought of the Day: I like Jello. But NOT with fruit in it.
Little Known Fact About Me: I worry about everything.
I had a close call with the computer tonight. (Which is one of things that really put me over the edge tonight.) I came home from work and tried to start my computer, but it wouldn't turn on. And naturally I freak. So who did I call? My baby. He made it all better. Then I told my dad tonight when he got home and he remembered that the display one at the store did that and the guy just took the battery out and put it back in and it worked fine. So thats what we did, and sure enough, its working now. It makes me feel a little better.
I went shopping last night. I didn't go to the mall wanting to shop though. I tried to go get my hair cut. I walked into Master Cuts and there was only one chica in there and she was dying two other girls' hair. She said it was going to be an hour, so I decided to just go shopping and wander around. I was on my way back after awhile and a whole family decided to walk in right before me. I didn't even try it and I left. I freakin better be able to go some time this week or I am going to freak. My hair is getting way too long and annoying.
There is a bet going. The prize: Pride. My bet: 4 inches. Of course he had to go just one inch more than me. We'll see who wins.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
Random Thought of the Day: I like Jello. But NOT with fruit in it.
Little Known Fact About Me: I worry about everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home