Tuesday, December 28, 2004

After taking about a week off I finally got my fat butt workin out. It felt really good. I'm a little nervous with having personal wellness next semester. I just don't know what to expect in "aerobic cross training". Even though I have been working out twice a week since about the beginning of the school year and this past summer, I'm still afraid that I'm gonna be out of shape. I'm scared its gonna be like bootcamp and they are gonna work me so hard the first day that I'll pass out. I'm sure it'll be okay. And even if it does turn out to be like bootcamp, at least I'll be in kick ass shape when I'm done with the class.

So I went to a meeting tonight at my church for the confirmation retreat and it was the weirdest thing ever.I have been a team leader at the retreat for the past two years and I was planning on doing it again this year, but after this meeting I'm not so sure. We have a new youth minister and he has no idea what is going on. The meeting was basically us telling him how to do the retreat. I understand that he is new and just out of college so he really doesnt know what he is doing. I just feel like its gonna make for a very unorganized and crappy retreat. Hopefully everything works out and he gets the hang of things. I really enjoy doing this retreat and I just want everyone to get everything out of it as they can.

It was a long and at times very confusing day. I hope tomorrow isn't like that. If it is, I can tell you now that I will not be able to handle it. I just wish I was finished with my project, though I have much more left to do on it. In time I will finish it. I just hope that is sooner than later.

Random Thought of the Day: Manpower keeps good things going.

Quote of the Day: Mary "I think he is cute in an unattractive kind of way. I mean, I think hes cute and I also think a bunny is cute, but I don't want to kiss a bunny... actually I want to kiss a bunny."

Little Known Fact About Me: I hate spoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home