A quick update today. I'm tired and don't really feel like writing but I think you deserve a little something.
So much to do, so little time. Finals are nearing and I haven't studies nearly as much as I should for how late it is. I have three finals and they are all on Monday. So I will be home on Tuesday in case you were wondering. I know you were.
No classes for me tomorrow! Hooray! I am finished with Spanish and I am finished with Visual Perceptions for the semester! What I am really excited to be finished with is College Reading and Writing. I am really getting sick of that class.
Good news! I found my fingernail clippers!
Random Thought of the Day: My room reeks as well.
Quote of the Day: My Dad "When you were little I went duck hunting once and I got three ducks and I was so proud of myself. Then I came home and you guys all got upsets and asked why I killed the little ones. I felt horrible."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "The trouble with resisting temptation is it may never come again."
Little Known Fact About Me: My hairbrush is falling apart and I've bought a new one, but I refuse to stop using the old one.
So much to do, so little time. Finals are nearing and I haven't studies nearly as much as I should for how late it is. I have three finals and they are all on Monday. So I will be home on Tuesday in case you were wondering. I know you were.
No classes for me tomorrow! Hooray! I am finished with Spanish and I am finished with Visual Perceptions for the semester! What I am really excited to be finished with is College Reading and Writing. I am really getting sick of that class.
Good news! I found my fingernail clippers!
Random Thought of the Day: My room reeks as well.
Quote of the Day: My Dad "When you were little I went duck hunting once and I got three ducks and I was so proud of myself. Then I came home and you guys all got upsets and asked why I killed the little ones. I felt horrible."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "The trouble with resisting temptation is it may never come again."
Little Known Fact About Me: My hairbrush is falling apart and I've bought a new one, but I refuse to stop using the old one.

3 Comments:
Oh, it'll come again. Trust me.
I believe I have seen that fortune before.....humm...something fishy about those cookies, recyling fortunes and all...
Sorry about the repeat fortune. I have them all in the same pocket of my bag and sometimes I forget to throw them away or I get repeat fortunes from the cookies and I forget that I have already posted them.
Post a Comment
<< Home