Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanksgiving break was fantastic. Though it was as long as I would have liked it to have been, I still thoroughly enjoyed it. It was good to see my family again. I realized this past week that I do not want kids. I don't think I'm gonna be able to handle them. Also, my back is seriously messed up after having to sleep on the couch for the majority of break. I can't wait to crawl into my own bed tonight and have it all to myself! Man, I'm gonna sprawl!

I got my Golden Girls Season 1 dvd today!! I can't wait to watch it. Its gonna be all Golden Girls all the time. I know you're jealous. Have no fear though. I will be brining it home with me over Christmas break. Josh said he would buy it for me and watch it with me. I know he said that like a year ago before we even knew it was gonna come out. So far he has followed through with half the promise, we will just use Christmas break for him to complete it! I know he can't wait.

I got a new pair of jeans and a pair of pajama pants to finish off my birthday gift. Oh, the benefits of shopping with my mom. I should bring her along more often. She said I could get another pair when I come back for break. All of my jeans are crappy and are getting holes in them. So its about time I get some new ones.

After a long wait, I'm sure you are all excited to know what my schedule will be for next semester. I had to give in and I'm taking Personal Wellness. For the first half of the semester I will be taking Aerobic Cross Training and the second half I will be taking Beginner Jazz Dance at 9:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays and the lecture at 11. Then Monday nights I have Criminal Justice Systems from 6-9. Then Tuesdays and Thursdayas I have Social Problems at 9:30, Non-Western Culture: Japan at 11, and Intro to Hispanic Lit at 2. So that means no classes on Firdays! I'm so excited. I hope its all that I expect it to be and more!

I almost always sleep on the way back to school. For some reason I told myself today that I wouldn't sleep. I was doing pretty good then all of a sudden it hit me, I couldn't keep my eyes open for the life of me. I was doing so well too. It seemed like the second I layed my head down on the seat, I was out. Then when I woke up we were on Hudson Road. It was fantastic. Its not like it takes that long to get back here, I just always get so tired riding in cars.

Christmas is in the air. What do I want for christmas? Why is it always so hard for me to decided? I'll let you all know when I finally figure it out.

Random Thought of the Day: I took a test that said that I'm gonna only have one child and its gonna be a boy. I don't want it to be a boy.

Quote of the Day: Jen "Two girls?! Jean or Krista, could I trade one of my girls for one of your boys?"

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "The only failure is the failure to try."

Little Known Fact About Me: When I was little my sisters told me that in those hay bales that you always see in the the fields were dead horses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

That was such a long post, and my name was only mentioned once! What the gay?

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

At least I mentioned you! Where was I in your last post?

4:56 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Did you not hear the part about relatives kissed?

I consider you a relative!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home