I know its been a long time since I've updated and I would like to apologize for it. I can't promise that this update will make up for it, but at least I'm updating now.
So I feel like complete and utter crap tonight. I woke up and I didn't feel well at all, but as the day went on I started to feel better. I have had a cold for the couple few days and my chest hurts when I breath. Today though, its the flu. So the combination of the two isn't very good. After dinner tonight I almost threw up. I've been laying on the couch for awhile but I thought I would deal with the feeling of my stomach trying to shoot up my esophagus so I could update just for you. So you better appreciate this, even if it isnt up to par.
I am very upset. Weeks and weeks ago I sent in to get my absentee ballot, but did I ever recieve it? NO I DIDN'T! I don't think that you understand how distraught I am about this. Its not like I haven't voted before, but this is for President. Its just that its so close and, like we have heard day after day for that past how many months, every vote counts. I would just like Kerry to know that his vote is in my heart. Its the best I can do. I tried, I really did.
The rain really needs to stop. My umbrella kinda broke today. I was on my way to chemistry and I can't tell you how many times it blew inside out. So I already look like a loser but then I was tryin to fix it and it collapsed shut on my head. I was told tonight by someone very special to me that I'm a geek for using an umbrella. Well, I'm gonna continue being a geek I guess. I don't enjoy getting wet.
I am becoming VERY impatient. I want it to be Friday SO FREAKIN BAD. Its been way too long since I've seen my Joshiepoo. I'm not gonna let him go from the moment I get there until the second I leave. So he better be ready for it.
Random Thought of the Day: I'm wearing two pairs of socks right now.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Never throw good money after bad."
Little Known Fact About Me: I hate giving clothes away cause I always think that just maybe I'll wear again someday, though I never do.
So I feel like complete and utter crap tonight. I woke up and I didn't feel well at all, but as the day went on I started to feel better. I have had a cold for the couple few days and my chest hurts when I breath. Today though, its the flu. So the combination of the two isn't very good. After dinner tonight I almost threw up. I've been laying on the couch for awhile but I thought I would deal with the feeling of my stomach trying to shoot up my esophagus so I could update just for you. So you better appreciate this, even if it isnt up to par.
I am very upset. Weeks and weeks ago I sent in to get my absentee ballot, but did I ever recieve it? NO I DIDN'T! I don't think that you understand how distraught I am about this. Its not like I haven't voted before, but this is for President. Its just that its so close and, like we have heard day after day for that past how many months, every vote counts. I would just like Kerry to know that his vote is in my heart. Its the best I can do. I tried, I really did.
The rain really needs to stop. My umbrella kinda broke today. I was on my way to chemistry and I can't tell you how many times it blew inside out. So I already look like a loser but then I was tryin to fix it and it collapsed shut on my head. I was told tonight by someone very special to me that I'm a geek for using an umbrella. Well, I'm gonna continue being a geek I guess. I don't enjoy getting wet.
I am becoming VERY impatient. I want it to be Friday SO FREAKIN BAD. Its been way too long since I've seen my Joshiepoo. I'm not gonna let him go from the moment I get there until the second I leave. So he better be ready for it.
Random Thought of the Day: I'm wearing two pairs of socks right now.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Never throw good money after bad."
Little Known Fact About Me: I hate giving clothes away cause I always think that just maybe I'll wear again someday, though I never do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home