Monday, October 25, 2004

Now that I have my pajamas on I figure its bloggin time. Today has been a pretty good day. I had a fantastic dinner with Stephanie tonight. There was massive amounts of laughing and I had issues with talking. But I'm better now and we've settled now. I'm sure you were all worried.

I went to Krista's choir concert tonight and it was fantastic. She sings like an angel. It really makes me wish I could sing. I have my moments, but for the most part, I suck. Maybe if I just would have stuck with choir I would be better. Oh well. You will all now just have to suffer and listen to my squawking. I feel bad for the people who sit next to me at church. Sorry, but I like singing at church and I'm not gonna stop. So deal with it.

What is with me and going into the stalls in the bathroom that don't have toilet paper? I even thought when I walked into the stall "make sure there is toilet paper." Which is weird because who thinks that? Well, of course it didn't. For the few lucky few who know of my embarassing moment last year when there was no toilet paper, I would just like to say that this wasn't a repeat of that. I will never again do that. I just scrapped what was left of the toilet paper and went on my way. I guess I'll just have to be more careful and observant when choosing a stall.

Also, Ashley, I know I said we should talk more on the phone, but I didn't mean at two in the morning when I'm sleeping. I guess that was my fault for not specifying.

Eh, I know this update was less than satisfactory, but I can't think of anything good tonight.

Random Thought of the Day: I want a walking taco.

And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Yes, go ahead with confidence."

Quote of the Day: Steph "I'm smiling about girth."
and my mom "You will need to turn you clocks back on Saturday night...you will get an extra hour in the bars." (thanks for lookin out for me mom!)

Little Known Fact About Me: When I was little I used to have to sleep facing the wall cause I thought if I didn't little creatures would come up from under my bed and eat me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People are going to begin to wonder about me...I'll make sure that the next time I make the quote of the day it wont be about PP's. Oh no..this is kind of a lot of pressure..

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home