Praise Jesus!! I finally finished my International Relations paper. It was a rough day for paper writing. I just kept getting destracted and it was so hard to concentrate. Eventually I did finish it though. I suppose that all matters now. I just hope I did an okay job on it. I guess I just can't do worse than how I did on my test. We'll see how it all goes.
I went to dinner tonight with Teresa and Randall. They picked me up and we to the Other Place. It was fantastic. I ate way too much though. It was nice to see them though. Its been awhile since I've seen Randall. He's a good guy. Thanks again for dinner, Teresa. Come again anytime. I had a blast.
So this update kinda sucks. I can't think of anything to write about. All I did today was finish my paper so I don't have much to write about. I'm sure you all understand. At least I upedated. Right, Ashley? I think so.
And yes, it was yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Random Thought of the Day: I can't wait till Thursday.
Quote of the Day: Randall "More like warmslaw. Oh...I guess its coleslaw not coldslaw."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Your original ideas will get you well-deserved recognition."
Little Known Fact About Me: I hate plucking my eyebrows.
I went to dinner tonight with Teresa and Randall. They picked me up and we to the Other Place. It was fantastic. I ate way too much though. It was nice to see them though. Its been awhile since I've seen Randall. He's a good guy. Thanks again for dinner, Teresa. Come again anytime. I had a blast.
So this update kinda sucks. I can't think of anything to write about. All I did today was finish my paper so I don't have much to write about. I'm sure you all understand. At least I upedated. Right, Ashley? I think so.
And yes, it was yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Random Thought of the Day: I can't wait till Thursday.
Quote of the Day: Randall "More like warmslaw. Oh...I guess its coleslaw not coldslaw."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Your original ideas will get you well-deserved recognition."
Little Known Fact About Me: I hate plucking my eyebrows.

2 Comments:
I can't read the update! Change the color of the text back to that green that was yesterdays!
~Anonymous Fan
snickers.... taste the rainbow!
Post a Comment
<< Home