So all day I have been freakishly tired and in a HORRIBLE mood, but suddenly now that its time for me to go to bed, I'm hyper. I think its cause of the song I'm listening to. Thanks, babe. I'll definitely be rockin out hardcore to this one later. And by rockin out I mean turning it up loud and singing along obnoxiously loud while dancing all crazy-like around me room. You all know how I do. Well, you probably don't, but you can use your imaginations.
Day One is down from my two weeks of hell. It definitely sucked. I really do not like my chemistry teacher sometimes. We got back the quiz we took on Friday that was over material we didn't know it was gonna be on. I got a 60%. Which I actually called that I got before we went to class. I am proud to say though that I was still above the class average. So studied for like and hour before class over a quiz we were supposed to have today. Did we have that quiz though? Of course not! We had a different one. I did get some good news though. Two of my classes got cancelled for Friday. Hell yeah! That makes me so happy.
I love my Joshiepoo. I love that he knows me be better then anyone else knows me. I love the way he makes me feel. Even when I get mad at him, I can't stay upset for long cause he always knows how to make it better. I love that I smile when I'm just thinkin about him. I love that he always makes me laugh. I love that he'll do whatever he can just to make me happy. There is just too much that I love about him to write it all down. I hope this can at least help you all to see why I believe he is the most fantastic guy ever.
Well, this is a short one cause I need to get my little, or as some would say, fat ass into bed.
Random Though of the Day: I can't wait to take my contacts out.
Quote of the day: Krista " That is the biggest no butt I have ever seen.:
My Chemistry Professor "Well, thats it for today. If you want to take a snort of this I'll leave it in the front of the room."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Tomorrow will be one of the best days you have at work."
Little Known Fact About Me: I love the feeling of not wearing a bra.
Day One is down from my two weeks of hell. It definitely sucked. I really do not like my chemistry teacher sometimes. We got back the quiz we took on Friday that was over material we didn't know it was gonna be on. I got a 60%. Which I actually called that I got before we went to class. I am proud to say though that I was still above the class average. So studied for like and hour before class over a quiz we were supposed to have today. Did we have that quiz though? Of course not! We had a different one. I did get some good news though. Two of my classes got cancelled for Friday. Hell yeah! That makes me so happy.
I love my Joshiepoo. I love that he knows me be better then anyone else knows me. I love the way he makes me feel. Even when I get mad at him, I can't stay upset for long cause he always knows how to make it better. I love that I smile when I'm just thinkin about him. I love that he always makes me laugh. I love that he'll do whatever he can just to make me happy. There is just too much that I love about him to write it all down. I hope this can at least help you all to see why I believe he is the most fantastic guy ever.
Well, this is a short one cause I need to get my little, or as some would say, fat ass into bed.
Random Though of the Day: I can't wait to take my contacts out.
Quote of the day: Krista " That is the biggest no butt I have ever seen.:
My Chemistry Professor "Well, thats it for today. If you want to take a snort of this I'll leave it in the front of the room."
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Tomorrow will be one of the best days you have at work."
Little Known Fact About Me: I love the feeling of not wearing a bra.

1 Comments:
oh my god, me too!!!! it's so much more comfortable. i don't however condone doing that out in public.
Post a Comment
<< Home