So the day began with and exciting start. My spanish class was cancelled for today!! I only have Spanish on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that means I had the whole day off. It was perfect. I sat around all morning doing absolutely nothing and I loved it. I took the longest shower possible and I didn't even do my hair this morning becaue I felt there was no need since I didn't have class. Finally it was time for lunch. I met Karen and Erin and we left for the Rialto. We find our table and I put my ID down and go get my food. I went and got a plate of spaghetti then I decided a nice salad sounded good. The problem with getting a salad is there isn't much room to put your tray. So here I am, trying to balance my tray while making my salad when a guy get in line behind me and goes to grab a bowl. As he does this, he bumped into me. Which of course caused me to lose balance of my tray and all of my food fell all over me. I just stood there looking down at the my spaghetti splattered kakhi capris and my feet that are now covered with what used to be my lunch. As everyone starts laughing at me, I look up at the guy who made this happen. He said nothing, grabbed some napkins for me and just walked away. So that was cool. Then as we were leaving I notice I didn't have my ID. I went back to the table we were at but it wasn't. So I asked someone if they could see if I left it on my tray. Finally someone comes out and said they can't find it. They just tell me they'll call if they find it. The good news is that at about 9:30 tonight I got a call and the found it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Some good news is that I finally got some mail. I got a card from my mom on Saturday. She even sent along some money. It was only a dollar, but still, it meant a lot. Then on Sunday I got a card from Mary. Sorry Mary, I know you tried to be the first once to sent me mail, but mom beat ya to it. It still made me happy though. Keep them coming. Anyone. Mail always brightens my day.
Not much else to say. I'm tired and finding it difficult for me to think of things to write about. I'm sure my humiliating story will suffice for now. I'll try to think of something good for tomorrow.
Random Thought of the Day: If I could be any animal for a day, I would be a duck.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Weigh your ideas carefully, they may make you rich."
Little Known Fact About Me: I once got a piece of metal stuck in my eye and they had to take it out with a magnet.
Some good news is that I finally got some mail. I got a card from my mom on Saturday. She even sent along some money. It was only a dollar, but still, it meant a lot. Then on Sunday I got a card from Mary. Sorry Mary, I know you tried to be the first once to sent me mail, but mom beat ya to it. It still made me happy though. Keep them coming. Anyone. Mail always brightens my day.
Not much else to say. I'm tired and finding it difficult for me to think of things to write about. I'm sure my humiliating story will suffice for now. I'll try to think of something good for tomorrow.
Random Thought of the Day: If I could be any animal for a day, I would be a duck.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "Weigh your ideas carefully, they may make you rich."
Little Known Fact About Me: I once got a piece of metal stuck in my eye and they had to take it out with a magnet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home