So I didn't do much of anything today. I did a little reading today, but not as much as I should have. I think I just did so much yesterday that I feel like I kind of deserve a day off. I spent countless hours yesterday doing a huge translation that really upset me and we didn't even look at it in class today! Cool Spanish! Cool! I guess the good thing is I don't have any homework to do tomorrow. Except to catch up on my reading.
I did work out day for the first time since I've been back. It felt good. It had been like two weeks since I have worked out. I was slightly out of shape. But don't worry. I'll be back inshape in no time. I did notice that I am in desperate need of new runnng shoes. I just dont know when I am going to get them. I mean, I don't want to have to pay for them. Maybe I'll just kinda mention it to my mom this weekend when I'm home. Not directly ask her to buy them for me. Just kinda talk about how crappy they are. Then we'll see what she says. Sounds like a plan to me.
Ya know, all day I think of things that I can write about. But when I actually go to write, I forget it all. So, I guess this is all you are gonna get from me today.
Random Thought of the Day: I noticed today that most of the music I listen to is very depressing.
Quote of the Day: Jen "Do you use regularly and massage thoroughly into skin?"
And the Fortune Cookie Say: I dont know!! I picked one up at dinner but I forgot to eat it! It upsets me.
Little Know Fact About Me: I still wear my retainers to bed.
I did work out day for the first time since I've been back. It felt good. It had been like two weeks since I have worked out. I was slightly out of shape. But don't worry. I'll be back inshape in no time. I did notice that I am in desperate need of new runnng shoes. I just dont know when I am going to get them. I mean, I don't want to have to pay for them. Maybe I'll just kinda mention it to my mom this weekend when I'm home. Not directly ask her to buy them for me. Just kinda talk about how crappy they are. Then we'll see what she says. Sounds like a plan to me.
Ya know, all day I think of things that I can write about. But when I actually go to write, I forget it all. So, I guess this is all you are gonna get from me today.
Random Thought of the Day: I noticed today that most of the music I listen to is very depressing.
Quote of the Day: Jen "Do you use regularly and massage thoroughly into skin?"
And the Fortune Cookie Say: I dont know!! I picked one up at dinner but I forgot to eat it! It upsets me.
Little Know Fact About Me: I still wear my retainers to bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home