All I wanted for breakfast this morning was muffins. But did we have any muffin mix? Of course not. So then I decided that I would have a bowl of cereal. I'm checking out our cereal selection and I decide to have some Frosted Mini Wheats, which is a switch from my usual Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I open the cubboard to get a bowl when I see we have no bowls. Fine, I get myself a plastic bowl and I get a glass out. I open the fridge, pour my juice when I see that it only fills half the glass. It was the most disappointing breakfast ever. I didn't even enjoy the cereal that much. It got soggy really fast. I hope lunch will be better. I'm planning on making myself some spaghetti. We'll see how it all turns out.
Its weird that I'm not at work right now. This has been one of the only days this summer where I have been home on a week day, besides the first week of summer. I'm not sure what to do with myself. I started reading the paper but then my sister came and kinda took over that, now I'm just sitting here. I'm not a big fan of watching TV, especially daytime tv. Maybe I'll just watch the Olympics. Thats always fun. I suppose I can start packing. Thats not really fun, but it needs to be done. I'm hoping I can tan today, but knowing my luck it will cloud over just as I'm walking outside.
Quote of the Day: Josh "That's creepzy!"
Random Thought of the Day: I was laying in bed this morning when Mary, who was sleeping, let out this massive snore. It was hilarious.
"I thought that the world had lost its sway,(It's so hard sometimes)Then I fell in love with you.
(Then came you)And you took that away(It's not so difficult, the world is not so difficult)
You take away the old, show me the new.And I feel like I can fly when I stand next to you.So while I'm on this phone, a hundred miles from home I'll take the words you gave and send them back to you. I only want to see, if you're okay when I’m not around, asking if you love me.I love the way you make it sound.Calling you to see, do I try too hard to make you smile, to make us smile.... I will keep calling you to see, if you're sleeping or you're dreaming, if you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me? I can't believe you actually picked me..."
Its weird that I'm not at work right now. This has been one of the only days this summer where I have been home on a week day, besides the first week of summer. I'm not sure what to do with myself. I started reading the paper but then my sister came and kinda took over that, now I'm just sitting here. I'm not a big fan of watching TV, especially daytime tv. Maybe I'll just watch the Olympics. Thats always fun. I suppose I can start packing. Thats not really fun, but it needs to be done. I'm hoping I can tan today, but knowing my luck it will cloud over just as I'm walking outside.
Quote of the Day: Josh "That's creepzy!"
Random Thought of the Day: I was laying in bed this morning when Mary, who was sleeping, let out this massive snore. It was hilarious.
"I thought that the world had lost its sway,(It's so hard sometimes)Then I fell in love with you.
(Then came you)And you took that away(It's not so difficult, the world is not so difficult)
You take away the old, show me the new.And I feel like I can fly when I stand next to you.So while I'm on this phone, a hundred miles from home I'll take the words you gave and send them back to you. I only want to see, if you're okay when I’m not around, asking if you love me.I love the way you make it sound.Calling you to see, do I try too hard to make you smile, to make us smile.... I will keep calling you to see, if you're sleeping or you're dreaming, if you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me? I can't believe you actually picked me..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home