First and foremost, I would like to say that I'm hungry. Where is my food? I was just informed that my mom won't be home till late again tonight. People need to tell me of these things earlier. Now I'm sitting here hungry, scared, and alone. Okay, maybe not scared and alone, but definitely starving. Someone needs to make me some food and fast. I'm just too lazy to make it myself.
So Mary brought home this sweatshirt from Sweden. But this is not just any ordinary sweatshirt. She tends to get made fun of every time she wears it. Her sweatshirt has a horse on it. Not just some little horse, but a huge white, bucking one that covers basically the whole front of the shirt. To make matters worse, the sweatshirt is a bright teal. We were in the hotel this weekend and I asked if it was okay to wear the shirt that I wore to bed down to breakfast. Then I noticed that Mary was wearing her horse sweatshirt, so anything is better then that.
Speaking of this weekend, I had a fabulous time. I love seeing my dad's side of the family. They are some fantastic people and I don't get to see them very often. They are crazy and love to have fun. The wedding was perfect and being in charge of the guest book, for the third time, wasn't that bad. I sort of just ditched my duty when I got to the reception. I didn't think that it needed looking after. The hotel was pretty good as well. It had a water park in it. I didn't have any time to go swimming though, sadly. But don't worry, I still have fun.
So I should be taking a nap right now, but I suppose I'll just suffer later. Then complain about it, cause that's what I do.
Quote of the Day: Mary " Its okay for Ann to wear dirty, ratty, cutoff sweatpants but not okay for me to wear this sweatshirt?!" Ann " I don't have a horse on my sweatpants!"
So Mary brought home this sweatshirt from Sweden. But this is not just any ordinary sweatshirt. She tends to get made fun of every time she wears it. Her sweatshirt has a horse on it. Not just some little horse, but a huge white, bucking one that covers basically the whole front of the shirt. To make matters worse, the sweatshirt is a bright teal. We were in the hotel this weekend and I asked if it was okay to wear the shirt that I wore to bed down to breakfast. Then I noticed that Mary was wearing her horse sweatshirt, so anything is better then that.
Speaking of this weekend, I had a fabulous time. I love seeing my dad's side of the family. They are some fantastic people and I don't get to see them very often. They are crazy and love to have fun. The wedding was perfect and being in charge of the guest book, for the third time, wasn't that bad. I sort of just ditched my duty when I got to the reception. I didn't think that it needed looking after. The hotel was pretty good as well. It had a water park in it. I didn't have any time to go swimming though, sadly. But don't worry, I still have fun.
So I should be taking a nap right now, but I suppose I'll just suffer later. Then complain about it, cause that's what I do.
Quote of the Day: Mary " Its okay for Ann to wear dirty, ratty, cutoff sweatpants but not okay for me to wear this sweatshirt?!" Ann " I don't have a horse on my sweatpants!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home