Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I finally did it on Sunday. That is, I shot a gun. For my whole I have been terrified of guns. I figured that with my choice in career that I would have to get used to them eventually. So my dad took Mary and I out to the shooting range. It was amazing. I shot a rifle and a hand gun. The rifle was easier to handle then the hand gun. Also, I'm not that bad either. I even hit the middle of the target once. I can't wait to go back.

So Teresa, Ann, and I all share a phone plan. Since I have gotten my phone, this is the first time that my bill is the most expensive. I'm not exactly sure why either. I don't think I have been doing anything out of the ordinary. I wait to make my long distance phone calls till after 9 so that it is free. I also know that I did not go over my minutes. I don't use my phone nearly enough to do that. I guess I'll just have to check into it to see exactly what the problem is.

For the past like three night I have been having this dream where I have frantically trying to find someone. The scene of the dream changes every night, but I'm just running all over trying to get to this person. It feels like I'm getting so close to them, but I always wake up right before I can find them. Its so frustrating. Why can't I find them? Why am I chasing them?

This song has been stuck in my head all day. Everyone knows that I like wired music. Here is just another song to add to the collection. Mary brought this one home with her from Sweden. She says to imagine a creepy European porn star singing this. Its a man singing and a creepy low, raspy voice. "Oh, you touch my ta la la. Mmm, my ding ding dong." Its hilarious, and I love it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home