I don't think I have ever been so tired in my life. I literally almost fell asleep at work today. I was so tired this morning that when I was showering, I totally forgot to shave a massive part of my leg. I really grossed me out. Don't worry though, I fixed that when I got home from work. I'm so about ready to pass out right now.
I love the airport. Just sitting in there last night just made me want to go somewhere so bad. The places you could go. It would be fantastic. The second we saw Mary we all ran up to her and gave her big hugs. It reminded me of the airport scene from Love Actually. I also saw one of my professors in the airport. It was crazy. He was staring at me as if he knew me, but couldn't tell what from. It makes sense though. I mean, I was only one of the two hundred plus students in the class first semester. He reminded me of school.
I'm trying to find a new title for this thing. My present one has been getting complaints. Hopefully I'll think of a good one soon.
I love the airport. Just sitting in there last night just made me want to go somewhere so bad. The places you could go. It would be fantastic. The second we saw Mary we all ran up to her and gave her big hugs. It reminded me of the airport scene from Love Actually. I also saw one of my professors in the airport. It was crazy. He was staring at me as if he knew me, but couldn't tell what from. It makes sense though. I mean, I was only one of the two hundred plus students in the class first semester. He reminded me of school.
I'm trying to find a new title for this thing. My present one has been getting complaints. Hopefully I'll think of a good one soon.

1 Comments:
Yeah, seriously. How about... "Super Happy Smile Time Fun Zone?"
Post a Comment
<< Home