So I voted today for the second time in my life. I suppose I should add that both times were by force. I never even know who to vote for. My dad just tells me what to do. So I walk in and I'm signing up and this lady looks at my dad and goes "They just grow up so quickly don't they!" Then she looks at me and goes "Don't mind me, I'm just and old lady who remembers you when you were this big." She then proceeded to ask me for my whole life story. I have absolutely no idea who this lady was.
So was I the only one who was excited for the transit of Venus today? The second I got out of the shower this morning I ran upstairs to look at the sun. The thing about the sun though, is that it is pretty bright. So sadly I couldn't see anything. I did see it on the news tonight though. So I kinda got to see it. This only happens twice a century. Maybe I am the only geek who thinks this is special and exciting.
I played tennis again tonight. Yeah, I'm still horrible. I just have so much fun playing though. You wouldn't think I would, but I do. Maybe its just the company I enjoy. I also just love being outside. Its just fantastic.
Mary comes home tonight. I can't wait to see her, but I'm not looking forward to sharing the room.
So was I the only one who was excited for the transit of Venus today? The second I got out of the shower this morning I ran upstairs to look at the sun. The thing about the sun though, is that it is pretty bright. So sadly I couldn't see anything. I did see it on the news tonight though. So I kinda got to see it. This only happens twice a century. Maybe I am the only geek who thinks this is special and exciting.
I played tennis again tonight. Yeah, I'm still horrible. I just have so much fun playing though. You wouldn't think I would, but I do. Maybe its just the company I enjoy. I also just love being outside. Its just fantastic.
Mary comes home tonight. I can't wait to see her, but I'm not looking forward to sharing the room.

1 Comments:
damn right you enjoy the company
Post a Comment
<< Home