Monday, June 07, 2004

So I got my hair cut tonight for the first time in seven months. It was time to get my beastly mane cut. It was the first time in my life that someone different has cut my hair. I feel as if I'm almost cheating on my hairdresser. I'm sorry Kim!! Never again. The lady we did do it, did a pretty good job. I got three inches cut off. I walk in the house and go, "hey mom, I got my hair cut." She goes "Oh!!!" I kind of look at her for a minute and ask her if she can tell. She quickly responded with, "no". Well, I can tell. I suppose that is all that matters.

My weekend was fantastic. I suppose it was mostly yesterday, but still. I layed out all day Saturday and went running. It was the best thing ever. Then yesterday I went and played tennis. It was...interesting. I definitely thought I was better then I actually was. Kevin is awesome for putting up with me. But he purposely tried to hit me several times. So I suppose he deserves me sucking it up hardcore. Then we went and got Tropical Snow. My first one of the season. I had the Blue Marlin. I would recommend it. Later we mixed mine with Kevin's. I thought they should make it a new flavor and call it Poop. Cause, well, that's what it looked like. It was good though. I would buy it even if it was called Poop. Kevin didn't think it would be a very big seller though. Then later last night we went swimming. Teresa decided to tag along with us. It was awesome. Too bad my whole body hurts today. But it was worth it.

So I went shopping tonight. I bought a shirt, purse, earrings, necklace, and a ring from Express. I love all of it!! As I should, I suppose. I had to buy a new purse cause I was using Mary's forever and since she comes home tomorrow I figured I should just go buy myself a new one and she will never know I used hers. Unless someone tells on me. If they do, they are going to get a beating. I'm also going back tomorrow night cause the tubetop I want is going on sale tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Hmm, there was more I was going to write. I can't remember it now though. Oh well. I'm sure you'll live without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home