So my throat hurts so freakin much right now. I think I might just not talk today just so it will get better. I can hardly even swallow right now, it hurts that much. So if you would like to go buy me a "Get Well" present, feel free to. I would greatly appreciate it. You can get me anything really. I'm not picky. Flowers, money, jewelry, really, I would be fine with anything.
I love to drive. I used to have this route that I would drive every night before I went home. I would just drive it and think about everything that had happened that day. Its kind of a long drive, but I enjoy it. Anyways, I used to drive this like a year ago. I stopped driving it when I left for school, obviously. I was on my way home last night and I decided that I would drive it again. I extended it a little longer though, I just wanted to drive buy a few more places that had memories attached to them. It definitely felt weird to drive it again. I'm not sure if I will drive it anymore though. I suppose we'll see.
There is more that I wanted to say, but I keep getting distracted so I forgot what it was. Oh well. Have nice day.
I love to drive. I used to have this route that I would drive every night before I went home. I would just drive it and think about everything that had happened that day. Its kind of a long drive, but I enjoy it. Anyways, I used to drive this like a year ago. I stopped driving it when I left for school, obviously. I was on my way home last night and I decided that I would drive it again. I extended it a little longer though, I just wanted to drive buy a few more places that had memories attached to them. It definitely felt weird to drive it again. I'm not sure if I will drive it anymore though. I suppose we'll see.
There is more that I wanted to say, but I keep getting distracted so I forgot what it was. Oh well. Have nice day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home