Saturday, May 08, 2004

Whelp, I'm home. Its pretty good, I suppose. Here are a few things I'm going to miss about college.

My bed. Its the most comfortable, fantastic thing in the world.
Having slightly more freedom then I have here.
Not having to work.
Getting yelled at for walking too fast. "Where's the fire, Jean?!"
Being made fun of using a fork to eat my pizza. Steph actually stole my fork from me once and made me take a bite without it before I could have it back.
Dan's high pitched, girlie laugh.
Dancing and singing like a freak in the bathroom then someone walking in and looking at me like I'm weird.
The late night drunken visitors. As creepy as they were sometimes, they still made me laugh.
People walking in my room when I'm basically naked.
Playing touch football and crashing into Steph.
Eating my almost daily fortune cookie.
Kim's bluntness. Me "Do these pants look weird?" Kim "Yeah they do!"
Krista making stuffed animals talk to me.
Dancing with Val's fan.
Playing Disney charades and Jen and Joel kicking our asses.
And so, so much more.

Be good to me, Summer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home