I feel like complete shit today. I don't know if it is allergies or what. My head feels like it is going to explode and my ears and throat kill. All I want to do is sleep. I just want to lay down and never get up again. I know that can never happen but it would be nice to be able to just sit on my ass and do nothing. Too bad I have two tests to study for. Some how I'll get it done.
Yesterday Steph and I came back from lunch and I decided that it was time to take a shower. Well, I'm just hanging out in my room, taking my sweet time, when I notice that Steph had put up an away message that said she was taking a shower. I panicked. I knew that she was going to take the middle shower, which is the best one. The water doesn't fluctuate as much when someone flushes a toilet. In knowing that I had no time to waste I quickly threw my clothes off and grabbed my towels and shower accessories. I slipped on my flip flops and took off down the hall as fast as I could. I was about half way down the hall when I noticed that I hadn't put my towel on, that I was running down the hall naked. I stopped and was about ready to wrap my towel around me when I though, "what the hell". I mean, I was already half way there, I might as well just keep going. I really wanted this shower. Just then a huge herd of guys come around the corner. They all just stared at me. They didn't phase me at all though. I just ran right threw them. I was on a mission. I finally get to bathroom and before I go in, I turn and look down the hall. Steph had just walked out of her room. I let out a huge " HA HA HA" and took the longest shower possible. All in all, it was definitely worth it and I would totally do it again.
I was going to keep this a secret and keep it as a surprise for some people, but I just can't hold it in anymore. I did it. I went and got my tongue pierced this weekend. My parents are going to freak if they find out that I did this. I have been debating getting it done for a while now and I just decided that I really wanted it and its my money and my tongue. I love it. It is by far my favorite piercing. It hurt like no other but its totally worth it. Its awesome. I wait to see what I'm going to pierce next.
Quote of the Day: Me "In our moments of weakness we are all attracted to people we shouldn't be."
Krista "You don't kiss just anyone in the morning." Me "You have to be special."
Yesterday Steph and I came back from lunch and I decided that it was time to take a shower. Well, I'm just hanging out in my room, taking my sweet time, when I notice that Steph had put up an away message that said she was taking a shower. I panicked. I knew that she was going to take the middle shower, which is the best one. The water doesn't fluctuate as much when someone flushes a toilet. In knowing that I had no time to waste I quickly threw my clothes off and grabbed my towels and shower accessories. I slipped on my flip flops and took off down the hall as fast as I could. I was about half way down the hall when I noticed that I hadn't put my towel on, that I was running down the hall naked. I stopped and was about ready to wrap my towel around me when I though, "what the hell". I mean, I was already half way there, I might as well just keep going. I really wanted this shower. Just then a huge herd of guys come around the corner. They all just stared at me. They didn't phase me at all though. I just ran right threw them. I was on a mission. I finally get to bathroom and before I go in, I turn and look down the hall. Steph had just walked out of her room. I let out a huge " HA HA HA" and took the longest shower possible. All in all, it was definitely worth it and I would totally do it again.
I was going to keep this a secret and keep it as a surprise for some people, but I just can't hold it in anymore. I did it. I went and got my tongue pierced this weekend. My parents are going to freak if they find out that I did this. I have been debating getting it done for a while now and I just decided that I really wanted it and its my money and my tongue. I love it. It is by far my favorite piercing. It hurt like no other but its totally worth it. Its awesome. I wait to see what I'm going to pierce next.
Quote of the Day: Me "In our moments of weakness we are all attracted to people we shouldn't be."
Krista "You don't kiss just anyone in the morning." Me "You have to be special."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home