Saturday, April 17, 2004

So I am absolutely horrible at writing in here. I don't know what happened. There is really no excuse for it, but I'm sure that you will forgive me. Now, let me try to fill you in on what has happened that past few days.

Bugs are out to get me. It all started on Wednesday in my lab. We have to take a bunch of soil and try to find as many bugs and other creatures as we could. Well, I found this little bug and when I went to pick it up it jumped at me. It scared the living crap out of me. All of the bugs we found were absolutely disgusting. Well, then that night I had a dream that there was this huge bug in my room crawling in all of my stuff. Then then next day I was sitting in Humanities and my professor had just started lecture when I noticed this bug crawling on my leg! I quickly flicked the bug off my leg. I then threw my things on the ground and put my desk down in one quick movement. I jumped the edge of my seat and got completely stiff. I was struggling not to scream and jump out of my seat. I managed not to somehow. My professor and everyone around me was looking at me like, what the hell is going on. It was scary.

I went to Religions of the World yesterday and someone came in and we had to fill out teacher evaluations. Well, I didn't give this guy a very good evaluation cause basically the class sucks. What was awesome is that we got to leave right after we finished our evaluations. So I was there for a totally of like three minutes. I then came back and played football with a bunch of people. It was a fantastic time. Except we played with this huge guy with long, curly red hair. He was kinda weird and sweating pretty bad, so after I tagged him I would recoil. A few people noticed it too. I didn't do it to be mean. It was just a reflex. Steph and I also collided. Her throat is in pain and my chin is a little swollen. I think I'll live though. I just hope she does.

Then last night I went swimming with Steph, Krista, Kim, and Val. It was awesome. I have wanted to go swimming for many, many months. It was so much fun. We played water volleyball, we went down the water slide and we sat in the hot tub. I would go swimming every day if I could. I love it so much. I think what made me enjoy it so much more is that I've wanted to go for so long and I finally got to!

Ann is coming tonight!! Yeah! I'm really excited for that. Its bound to be a crazy night and I can't wait!!

In the words of Missy Elliott, "I'm really, really hot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home