Its been a crappy day. I really didn't want to get out of bed. My classes actually went pretty fast, which is good. Plus, my Humanities teacher pushed my test back a day. I can't decide if I like that or not though. I already have a test that day. I hate studying for two tests at the same time. I tend to just forget things then. I wish my professors would just cancel the tests and give everyone an A. I know this will never happen, but I can still dream. Oh well.
After not reading the past two books for my Humanities class, I've decided to read this one. I just think that I should. Even though I do just the same when I don't read them as when I do. I picked a good one to read too. Its called All Quiet On the Western Front. Its about World War I. So needless to say its going to be an uplifting book. It reads pretty fast though. All I have to do is read 33 pages a day to be finished in time. So that is more then doable.
Dinner sucked tonight. There was absolutely nothing good there to eat. So I ate a bowl of Fruit Loops and a salad. It was alright. I then decided I would have an ice cream cone. I haven't eaten ice cream in a while cause I'm not the biggest fan of it. Well, the guy just doesn't stop scooping and the ice cream is just towering over the cone. I went and sat back down at my table and was talking to everyone and I leaned over and took my cone with me and of course, the ice cream fell off. It was sad. I suppose I'll get over it someday though.
Tip of the Day: Don't watch a chick flick when you are already depressed. It just makes you feel worse, trust me.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "The road to success is still under construction."
After not reading the past two books for my Humanities class, I've decided to read this one. I just think that I should. Even though I do just the same when I don't read them as when I do. I picked a good one to read too. Its called All Quiet On the Western Front. Its about World War I. So needless to say its going to be an uplifting book. It reads pretty fast though. All I have to do is read 33 pages a day to be finished in time. So that is more then doable.
Dinner sucked tonight. There was absolutely nothing good there to eat. So I ate a bowl of Fruit Loops and a salad. It was alright. I then decided I would have an ice cream cone. I haven't eaten ice cream in a while cause I'm not the biggest fan of it. Well, the guy just doesn't stop scooping and the ice cream is just towering over the cone. I went and sat back down at my table and was talking to everyone and I leaned over and took my cone with me and of course, the ice cream fell off. It was sad. I suppose I'll get over it someday though.
Tip of the Day: Don't watch a chick flick when you are already depressed. It just makes you feel worse, trust me.
And the Fortune Cookie Says: "The road to success is still under construction."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home