I'm not really going to write anything tonight. I have a headache, I'm tired, and so many thoughts are just running through my mind.
Thursday, March 25, 2004
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- I love that it is warm out now!!! I'm not going to...
- I'm really tired tonight so I'll just give you a q...
- So I guess school isn't as bad as I thought it was...
- Do you ever wish that you could go back and change...
- I'm tired today. I go to sleep too late and I've g...
- I don't really have much to say. Maybe its because...
- It was a good weekend. I met a lot of awesome peop...
- After suffering a few minor injuries a couple of d...
- So I started packing tonight. I can't even believe...
- I really need to stop watching Unsolved Mysteries....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home