I don't really have much to say. Maybe its because I don't do anything. I seriously just sat all day yesterday, but it was so freaking awesome. I loved it. I did see Monster last night. It was good. A little disturbing, but good. I told myself that I would start working out over break, but so far that hasn't happened. I'm just scared that I'll be walking into Aegon and some of my coworkers will see me and wonder why I'm not working. So I'll just wait till I'm back at school...maybe. My plans for tonight is bowling I guess. We'll see if that actually happens.
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- It was a good weekend. I met a lot of awesome peop...
- After suffering a few minor injuries a couple of d...
- So I started packing tonight. I can't even believe...
- I really need to stop watching Unsolved Mysteries....
- I took down the pictures. I hid all of your things...
- I took one of the hardest tests of my life this mo...
- I was going to buy myself a plant today. Why? I do...
- So, I'm upset because I got my film developed toda...
- I give up. Its obvious that you don't care about h...
- I'm in a bad mood, as always. I'll try to be more ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home