So, I'm upset because I got my film developed today and my camera sucks. It makes everything look out of focus and some didn't even turn out. I also learned that close-ups of me are NOT GOOD. Nasty. I guess I might just be going back to the disposable cameras. They seem to work better for me.
I'm laying in bed last night and the clock starts flashing on and off. I started freaking out because I was still scared from watching Unsolved Mysteries. ( I didn't have nightmares though) It just keep doing it and I was just getting more and more freaked out. Well, finally I found out that it was because the bed was right up against the outlet and kept unplugging the clock slightly. So I just moved the bed away from the wall and everything was good after that. I'm such a baby.
Then this morning, at like 10ish, I was like half asleep when all of a sudden there was this huge crash. It was really loud so I get out of bed to investigate. I go out in the hall and my mom was standing there cause she was coming to check on me cause she thought I fallen out of bed or something. We couldn't figure out what it was so we just went about the day. Later I figured out that the rack in the closet had broke so it was all the clothes and such falling. My dad wasn't too happy.
The day has been pretty good though. Ann did buy me a shirt. How sweet of her. The plan tonight is to just study and sleep, but with my parents gone tonight you never know what will happen.
I'm laying in bed last night and the clock starts flashing on and off. I started freaking out because I was still scared from watching Unsolved Mysteries. ( I didn't have nightmares though) It just keep doing it and I was just getting more and more freaked out. Well, finally I found out that it was because the bed was right up against the outlet and kept unplugging the clock slightly. So I just moved the bed away from the wall and everything was good after that. I'm such a baby.
Then this morning, at like 10ish, I was like half asleep when all of a sudden there was this huge crash. It was really loud so I get out of bed to investigate. I go out in the hall and my mom was standing there cause she was coming to check on me cause she thought I fallen out of bed or something. We couldn't figure out what it was so we just went about the day. Later I figured out that the rack in the closet had broke so it was all the clothes and such falling. My dad wasn't too happy.
The day has been pretty good though. Ann did buy me a shirt. How sweet of her. The plan tonight is to just study and sleep, but with my parents gone tonight you never know what will happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home