This is the first weekend this month that I have stayed at school. I've almost forgotten what it is like to be here. This is definitely not an ordinary weekend though. With about 7 girls staying in my room this weekend it will definitely be an experience. All I can say is that I get my bed to myself.
I got flowers today!! Its the first time I've gotten flowers from someone and I'm soooo excited. I love Ann. Getting flowers for just being me is the best thing ever. If anyone else feels the need to give me flowers, feel free to, any time.
Here's a nice little quote from my Humanities teacher. "We seek pleasure and try to avoid pain...unless you're a little kinky"
I got flowers today!! Its the first time I've gotten flowers from someone and I'm soooo excited. I love Ann. Getting flowers for just being me is the best thing ever. If anyone else feels the need to give me flowers, feel free to, any time.
Here's a nice little quote from my Humanities teacher. "We seek pleasure and try to avoid pain...unless you're a little kinky"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home