So my Humanities teacher decapitated a Barbie doll by way of guillotine this morning. The Barbie's head went flying and there was even fake blood all over it and everything. One girl even started taking pictures. It was sort of interesting. I definitely wasn't expecting it.
My Religions of the World class is the most boring class ever. I basically just go and space out for an hour. What is the point in even going? I don't learn a thing. I looked around today and over half of the class was sleeping. On Friday only like a fourth of the class showed up. I learned so much more when I took this class in high school.
My Religions of the World class is the most boring class ever. I basically just go and space out for an hour. What is the point in even going? I don't learn a thing. I looked around today and over half of the class was sleeping. On Friday only like a fourth of the class showed up. I learned so much more when I took this class in high school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home