Its seems that every morning I wake up to the sound of crrrreeeeeeaaaaakkkkk SLAM!!!!! What is this strange noise you ask? The sound of the girls who live next to me slamming their closet doors. The thing is, its not just a one time thing. This is repeated for hours on end!!! Every morning!!!!! Seriously, what the hell are they doing in there that they have to go in their closets like fifty times in two hours?! Its so annoying.
Some good news is I'm going to Drake today!!!! I'm so excited!!! Steph and I are a little nervous, we hope the roads aren't bad. But we're some pretty smart girls, I'm sure we'll get there safe. All I have to do is pack and take my Religions of the World test and I'm on my way!!!
Some good news is I'm going to Drake today!!!! I'm so excited!!! Steph and I are a little nervous, we hope the roads aren't bad. But we're some pretty smart girls, I'm sure we'll get there safe. All I have to do is pack and take my Religions of the World test and I'm on my way!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home