I wasn't very pleased this morning when I saw that it snowed. To make matters worse, I was crossing the street on my way to class and I almost fell in the middle of the street. To top it all off I screamed in the process which brought more attention to myself. Could I be anymore of a loser?
Also, my fridge keeps freezing everything. Not that I'm complaining. I mean, who doesn't love frozen cream cheese on their bagels?
I miss my man. I keep thinking and talking about him constantly. I guess the pictures I have of him will have to do.
Also, my fridge keeps freezing everything. Not that I'm complaining. I mean, who doesn't love frozen cream cheese on their bagels?
I miss my man. I keep thinking and talking about him constantly. I guess the pictures I have of him will have to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home