After several days of complications my man's surprise is finally off and on it's way. Now I just hope it gets there all right.
I was in the library for 2 hours doing an Oral Communications assignment to "get to know the library". The thing is, it probably should have only taken a half an hour. I guess I'm just stupid. Now that I know how to use the library, I'M NEVER GOING BACK!
Our garbage is out of control. Its not just filled to the brim, its crawling up our wall. Our floor is also disgusting and in need of a good vacuuming. Its not that we like being dirty, we're just so incredibly lazy!
Home is just around the corner!
I was in the library for 2 hours doing an Oral Communications assignment to "get to know the library". The thing is, it probably should have only taken a half an hour. I guess I'm just stupid. Now that I know how to use the library, I'M NEVER GOING BACK!
Our garbage is out of control. Its not just filled to the brim, its crawling up our wall. Our floor is also disgusting and in need of a good vacuuming. Its not that we like being dirty, we're just so incredibly lazy!
Home is just around the corner!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home