This thing makes me so mad! But I'll get over it.
American Idol cracks me up!!!! "She bangs, she bangs!" Hilarious! You've got to feel bad for some of these people. Seriously though, they have to know they suck! I do give them credit for at least trying. I wouldn't be able to do that. I probably won't watch it anymore though. The best part is over.
I've converted one! Erin: " The Golden Girls is really growing on me!" Yes!!!! I'm tellin ya, its so good!
Happy 19th Birthday Lindsay!!!!
Tip of the Day: Don't wear shoes without backs in the snow.
American Idol cracks me up!!!! "She bangs, she bangs!" Hilarious! You've got to feel bad for some of these people. Seriously though, they have to know they suck! I do give them credit for at least trying. I wouldn't be able to do that. I probably won't watch it anymore though. The best part is over.
I've converted one! Erin: " The Golden Girls is really growing on me!" Yes!!!! I'm tellin ya, its so good!
Happy 19th Birthday Lindsay!!!!
Tip of the Day: Don't wear shoes without backs in the snow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home