I'm so tired. I was able to sleep last night, but I had to get up early this morning. So, it didn't do me much good. After my lab this morning I decided to take a nap, which lasted a whole ten minutes! Then I cracked my head open on my ceiling. Later I got a huge paper cut. I have to give a speech tomorrow and I have a test over a book I read. I also have a test Friday, Monday and Wednesday. Why can't it just be the weekend already?
Wednesday, February 04, 2004
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- Why can't I sleep? I hope and I pray just to fall ...
- The day keeps progressing and there is no end in m...
- So, home was pretty good. It was nice being able t...
- Well, I'm going home today. Stephanie is coming w...
- After several days of complications my man's surpr...
- This thing makes me so mad! But I'll get over it. ...
- I hate the sound of the snow crunching under my sh...
- I wasn't very pleased this morning when I saw that...
- I love Josh so much, and he loves me. We're a mat...
- My nostril still hurts! And all the bleeding and p...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home