Sleep is only a few minutes away and I can't wait. It has been such a long and stressful day. I think it was national Hate Jean Day. It seemed liked everything was going wrong. They didn't even have my salad dressing at dinner tonight!! It was horrible. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. How could it not though? I mean, tomorrow is Krista's birthday!!!! So it has to be a good day. Well, at least for her. We'll see how it goes I guess.
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- So my Humanities teacher decapitated a Barbie doll...
- I couldn't have imagined a better Valentine's Day....
- I love Valentine's Day care packages. I got Care B...
- I hardly ever takes nap anymore, but when I do, wo...
- My water tastes horrible. I guess its just a few b...
- It was a good weekend. We made it there without dy...
- Its seems that every morning I wake up to the soun...
- I'm so hugry!! I'm so proud of myself though. I di...
- I'm so tired. I was able to sleep last night, but ...
- Why can't I sleep? I hope and I pray just to fall ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home