I give up. Its obvious that you don't care about how I feel or care about what I want. I just can't take feeling like this. So, I give up. I'm closing the window. Its just to freaking cold out! I can't take it anymore.
Unsolved Mysteries scares the living crap out of me. I'm definitely going to have nightmares tonight. I'll have nightmares of "The Lady in White" and "Pinkie". I don't mind the ones about murderers or something like that, but the ones about ghosts and aliens really get me. I even have to sleep alone tonight which makes it even worse! I'll just try not to think about before I go to bed.
I'm so excited to go home. My plan for the whole weekend is to just sleep and study. I'm afraid that Ann is going to get me sick though. I don't want to be throwing up constantly like she was. Nasty. All I have to do now is take my Religions of the World test then I'm off!!
Unsolved Mysteries scares the living crap out of me. I'm definitely going to have nightmares tonight. I'll have nightmares of "The Lady in White" and "Pinkie". I don't mind the ones about murderers or something like that, but the ones about ghosts and aliens really get me. I even have to sleep alone tonight which makes it even worse! I'll just try not to think about before I go to bed.
I'm so excited to go home. My plan for the whole weekend is to just sleep and study. I'm afraid that Ann is going to get me sick though. I don't want to be throwing up constantly like she was. Nasty. All I have to do now is take my Religions of the World test then I'm off!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home