Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I come back from my lab this morning and all I want to do is listen to my Disco Rojo CD. I look high and low and it is no where to be found!! But in the process I found my Audioslave CD, which I forgot I had. I listened to it for a few minutes, but it just wasn't the same as Disco Rojo.

Also, I am missing my 10 of clubs from my Care Bears cards. I'm not exactly sure when it went missing. It could have been from the weekend, but I'm just not sure. I am very distraught about this and it is crucial that I get it back. If you know of its where abouts please let me know or return it as soon as possible. Thank you.

Why does it have to be so crappy out? I was so excited that it was warming up. I just want to wear all of my summer clothes, but no!! I had to wear my big fat winter coat today. It was even snowing this morning! I may have had to wear a sweater today, but I refuse to close the window! So take that, weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home