I'm in a bad mood, as always. I'll try to be more upbeat in the future.
Thursday, March 04, 2004
About Me

- Name: Jean
- Location: Marion, Iowa, United States
My name is Jean Fleming. I'm a college student and enjoy watching the Golden Girls. Oh, and also the Nanny. I spend two hours getting ready for class. My boyfriend Josh is cute and doesn't spend that much time getting ready for class.
Previous Posts
- I come back from my lab this morning and all I wan...
- I'm so tired, but I guess I always am. If you know...
- I did homework tonight for hours on end. What's ev...
- I'm so tired and not looking forward to this week ...
- I love my friends. Its been a good time. I don't t...
- This is the first weekend this month that I have s...
- Pensé que pondría mi español a algún uso. Yo no es...
- We were using fish today in my science lab so I we...
- Its five in the morning and I can't sleep. Stress ...
- My socks always fall down when I'm walking to clas...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home