Sunday, March 07, 2004

I was going to buy myself a plant today. Why? I don't know. We decided that Steph and Krista's plant needed a friend. All of the plants I looked at today were all scruffy, so, sadly I didn't buy one. I'll go back in about a week or so to see how they are looking. I almost bought a cactus, but I thought that was too boring. Also, my flowers died over the weekend. I was sad. I guess they didn't have enough water to make it through the weekend.

I'm getting really excited for the retreat. I had a meeting today about it. I'm not really doing anything special, I'm just going to be a small group leader and be on the panel for discussion. Which is fine with me. I didn't want to have to give a talk or anything.

I'm whitening my teeth again. I forgot how gross the gels tastes after you take the strip off. Its just so thick and nasty. I guess its worth it though. So I guess in 14 days I'll have whiter teeth, or at least I better.

I almost pierced my ear again yesterday. I was seriously so close to doing it. I don't know why I didn't. My parents would freak out if I did. I think I might do it over spring break. Just one more little piercing in my right ear. That's not bad. I think everyone will be able to handle that. Besides, its my money and my ear. Everyone thought that the nose would be horrible and look how good that turned out. I don't know. We'll see I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home