So I started packing tonight. I can't even believe how much I'm bringing home. So far I'm bringing home 6 pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of jeans, 2 skirts, 3 sweatshirts, and a pair of capris. I'm not even half way done packing too. Do I really need all of this? Right now I think I do. Just watch, I won't even wear like half of my shoes. That's how it was for Christmas break. I seriously like brought home everything and I didn't use most of it. Oh well I suppose. Its better to be prepared.
I'm skipping my first class of the semester tomorrow. I'm kind of scared to do this. I only skipped once last semester and that was for a good reason. Tomorrow is just because I don't want to go. I can't believe I'm actually do it. Its a pointless class anyways. I think I can miss one class.
I know there was more I wanted to say in this, but I'm just too tired now to think about what it was.
I'm skipping my first class of the semester tomorrow. I'm kind of scared to do this. I only skipped once last semester and that was for a good reason. Tomorrow is just because I don't want to go. I can't believe I'm actually do it. Its a pointless class anyways. I think I can miss one class.
I know there was more I wanted to say in this, but I'm just too tired now to think about what it was.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home