I took one of the hardest tests of my life this morning. It was absolutely horrible. I just makes me so mad cause I spent so many hours studying for it and its like it didn't even matter. Its just so frustrating. The only thing that gives me hope is that he grades on a curve.
Our sink is starting to clog again. The water still goes down, just very slowly. I'm hoping that it will last for two more months, but I don't think it will. I guess we'll just have to go ask the cleaning lady to fix it.
Disco Rojo has brought so much joy into my life its pathetic. I just dance around my room to it constantly. Erin claims she doesn't like it, but I know she does. She's just hiding it. I've seen her dancing to it too. I need to stop listening to it in the morning though. I find myself dancing to it too much then I'm late to class. Its so good though.
Quote of the day: Steph: "Cats!!! Oh....those are squirrels."
Our sink is starting to clog again. The water still goes down, just very slowly. I'm hoping that it will last for two more months, but I don't think it will. I guess we'll just have to go ask the cleaning lady to fix it.
Disco Rojo has brought so much joy into my life its pathetic. I just dance around my room to it constantly. Erin claims she doesn't like it, but I know she does. She's just hiding it. I've seen her dancing to it too. I need to stop listening to it in the morning though. I find myself dancing to it too much then I'm late to class. Its so good though.
Quote of the day: Steph: "Cats!!! Oh....those are squirrels."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home