I really need to stop watching Unsolved Mysteries. I really don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. Today's show not only had ghosts in it, but it also had aliens!! Aliens are probably one of the most scary things ever! This guy just got abducted and never came back! Then there were these ghosts that were tormenting this little boy. They would like shake his bed and cut him and stuff. If there were ghosts shaking my bed I think I would crap my pants and run. Then I would never go back in that house again!!
For my lab today we had to go to the greenhouse and look at different plants. I don't think I have ever been so scared of plants in my life. I'm walking through these like jungle plants and I just felt like some animal was going to jump out at me. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Then there was this parrot there. I swear it was glaring at me. This thing was ready to attack!
So my Humanities teacher posted our grades today for what we go on our test we took on Monday. I was terrified to go look, but I forced myself to go up there and look. I got a 54/70. That should have been 77% but he curved it so much that it was a 92%!!! How freaking awesome is that?! I am so glad that test is over!
I've also learned that I can do an awesome impression of a sting ray. I'm not really sure what kind of noise a sting ray makes or if they even make a noise at all. All I know is that my impression of it is the best ever. If had to type it out what it sounded like, it would be this "grrllgrrllgggrrll" Or something like that. I'll just have to do it for you some time!!
For my lab today we had to go to the greenhouse and look at different plants. I don't think I have ever been so scared of plants in my life. I'm walking through these like jungle plants and I just felt like some animal was going to jump out at me. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Then there was this parrot there. I swear it was glaring at me. This thing was ready to attack!
So my Humanities teacher posted our grades today for what we go on our test we took on Monday. I was terrified to go look, but I forced myself to go up there and look. I got a 54/70. That should have been 77% but he curved it so much that it was a 92%!!! How freaking awesome is that?! I am so glad that test is over!
I've also learned that I can do an awesome impression of a sting ray. I'm not really sure what kind of noise a sting ray makes or if they even make a noise at all. All I know is that my impression of it is the best ever. If had to type it out what it sounded like, it would be this "grrllgrrllgggrrll" Or something like that. I'll just have to do it for you some time!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home