Friday, March 12, 2004

After suffering a few minor injuries a couple of days ago, Shepenti (Steph's plant) went through another traumatizing fall this afternoon. He was sitting on top of her car, waiting to return to Des Moines for a few days of rest when the wind picked up and blew him over. Every last one of his leaves fell off and he cracked his trunk. We are hoping for a speedy recovery but his outlook doesn't look promising. My thoughts and concerns are with his friends and family.

I have had a huge crush on Usher and Chingy lately. I think its the ways that Usher moves his fine body that I find so attractive. I would dance with him any day!! I also love Chingy's awesome lips. I just love the way he looks at you in his video. Mmm Mmm! So, take that, rewind it back. Ursher got the voice that'll make your booty go (smack).

I'm off to a retreat this weekend, so you won't hear from me for a few days. I'll be spending the weekend with a bunch of sophomores in high school. Who wouldn't be excited for that? I've been told to "be good" but I don't know if I'll be able to control myself when I see all of those 16 year old boys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home