I love that it is warm out now!!! I'm not going to complain about that. What I am going to complain about though is that they need to turn the heat off. I guess they are contracted to leave it on till a certain date and I don't like it. I'm sitting in all of my classes and my room and I'm dying of heat. I'm like literally cooking. It wouldn't be so bad in my room if we just had a little breeze coming through the window. I was in my Religions of the World class and my teacher (who is an old man in his late 60s maybe and looks like the walrus from Alice in Wonderland) took off his little sweater vest thing. Then he goes "That's the most stripping I'll be doing." It was a little disturbing. I didn't even really want to see him strip that much. Or did I?
I can't sleep at night for the life of me. I'm seriously dragging today. I was finally able to fall asleep last night but then it started to thunder and lightening, so it woke me up. I'll be honest, it scared me a little. I'm terrified of tornados and all I could think about was that there was going to be a tornado and there is no where for us to go so we are all going to die. I know that thought is a little extreme, but it could happen. I just hugged my teddy bear and tried to fall back to sleep.
I finally cleaned off our dry erase board tonight. What happens is we never wipe off the messages people leave for us, so they end up just like crusting on and then they won't erase. I really had to scrub to get it off. But don't worry. Its all clean now. I'll try not to let it get so bad in the future, but I can't promise anything.
I'm in kind of a weird mood today. Its not that I'm depressed or anything like that. Its just kinda blah. I just don't really feel anything. I just don't feel like doing anything but just sitting. Maybe its just because I'm so tired. Who knows. I might go on a walk a little later tonight, so maybe I'll be in a better mood then. It'll be good get outside. I miss walks anyways. They are so good. Especially at night.
I can't sleep at night for the life of me. I'm seriously dragging today. I was finally able to fall asleep last night but then it started to thunder and lightening, so it woke me up. I'll be honest, it scared me a little. I'm terrified of tornados and all I could think about was that there was going to be a tornado and there is no where for us to go so we are all going to die. I know that thought is a little extreme, but it could happen. I just hugged my teddy bear and tried to fall back to sleep.
I finally cleaned off our dry erase board tonight. What happens is we never wipe off the messages people leave for us, so they end up just like crusting on and then they won't erase. I really had to scrub to get it off. But don't worry. Its all clean now. I'll try not to let it get so bad in the future, but I can't promise anything.
I'm in kind of a weird mood today. Its not that I'm depressed or anything like that. Its just kinda blah. I just don't really feel anything. I just don't feel like doing anything but just sitting. Maybe its just because I'm so tired. Who knows. I might go on a walk a little later tonight, so maybe I'll be in a better mood then. It'll be good get outside. I miss walks anyways. They are so good. Especially at night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home